JDA Technical Consultant
6-9 months, possible extension
Pros2Plan, a Spinnaker Company, is now hiring consultants for several immediate needs for JDA Technical Consultant (s) Projects
Location: New Jersey, Potentially Canada, Various Client Sites and remote
Duration: 6-9 months, potential for extensions
Bill Rate: Based off experience
Consultants/1099/CtoC/or W2 Options
- The consultant role serves as a subject matter and technical expert implementing/rollouts/enhancements on JDA system along with the associated inbound and outbound interfaces. The role requires over 5 years experience in consulting experience in the JDA advanced planning system.
- To optimize, execute and lead the activities relative to all planning and forecasting processes through the use of JDA as well as dependent SAP processes in order to meet Supply Chain Management requirements.
- Provide facilitation, leadership, guidance and support
- Lead and support required JDA system projects.
- This includes creating new custom scripts to add incremental enhancements and modifying parameters to improve system performance
Experience / Education Requirements:
- 5+ years experience with PL/SQL and Unix Shell scripting development.
- 5+ years experience in consulting experience in the JDA advanced planning system.
Should have experience in one or more of the following JDA modulesDemand
- Master Planning
- Should fully understand JDA application system concepts, such as SRE, Webworks Foundation schema, clustering and IGP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Oracle Database Administrator, PMP, APICS, Six Sigma, ACPF or similar industry certifications are a plus
- Lead and support required JDA system enhancement projects.
- Provide an expert-level JDA technical