Supply Chain Project Manager (Exp with JDA Demand Planning)
Various Locations throughout USA
4 -6 months, plus possible extension
Pros2plan LLC, a Spinnaker Company, has immediate opening(s) for an Experienced Consultant, a Supply Chain Project Manager (Exp with JDA Demand Planning) for one of our Clients
Duration: 4 -6 months, plus extension
Bill Rate: Open
Location: Newark,NJ - must be able to travel and remote
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, supervision and management of JDA Demand Planning implementation or rollout project(s. Duties include effectively managing, validating, timelines, scope, etc., and deliver on the business requirements for the project. Coordination, communication, risk assessment/mitigation and proactively working with business sponsors, stakeholders and Vendors to determine and refine scope and requirements and coordinate timely, quality delivery to their expectations, within the strategic goals of the project, as well as in compliance with IT processes. This role will mentor other project team members.
- Manage the project schedule and budget, check for scope changes and adjust resources and deadlines accordingly. Identify and communicate changes in scope, timing and technology affecting specifications, test plans, etc.
- Effectively manage, validate, timelines, scope, etc., and deliver on the business requirements for the project.
- Serve as a central point of communication for team members and project sponsors and outside vendors.
- Recognize key areas that need input from others and incorporate those resources as needed
- Effectively serve as experienced Project Manager, responsible for managing all aspects of successful execution, such as, project plan, coordination of vendors, employees, sponsors, timelines, tasks, deliverables, escalation of issues. Must be able to manage successful on time and on budget planning system project
- Experienced Project Management - JDA Demand Planning
- Must have a strong understanding and a successful track record of leading teams through implementation or rollouts
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Must possess excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate across all levels of users, including upper management, and interface with numerous departments and vendors
- 5-7 years’ experience
- JDA DP tools highly desirable.
- JDA Collaborate desired.
- Extensive functional knowledge of planning, forecasting and related supply chain areas.
- Experience leading projects, and/or business teams or providing key expertise.
- Operations experience in consumer products industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- 5 plus years of project manager within the Supply Chain Management market with a proven ability to deliver business value on-time and on-budget is required.
- Experience with planning software JDA
- Exposure to food & beverage or consumer products, planning best practices strongly desired
- Certified Project Manager a plus
- Project Manager must have successful history managing projects such as; implementations, upgrades or rollouts for large projects in supply chain – planning systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degree preferred.
- Certified CPIM, CFPIM desired, Certified PM