Need based if any
SpinnakerSCA has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator
Location: US, Remote
Travel Required: Need-based
Position Type: Full-time
Job Summary: The Marketing Coordinator conducts internal and external marketing and communications activities for the organization. Interacts with Sales, Executive Leadership, Resource Operations, and all the company Lines of Business and Practice Areas.
Experience / Education Requirements: Entry Level – 0-2 years’ experience required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with marketing campaign development and execution
• Assists with internal and external logistics regarding company events, trade shows and special projects
• Assists in collateral development and ensures that marketing materials are created and produced in accurate representation of company branding. Acts as primary contact for vendor management.
• Supports sales by managing site visits, presentations and assisting with sales campaigns
• Assists with internal marketing communications
• Assists with marketing related administrative processes such as purchase orders, budgets, etc.
• Assists with the management of all graphic standards and naming convention of branded materials
• Assists with public relations activities for the company including the writing of press releases.
• Manages company’s marketing materials inventory
• Additional responsibilities as they arise
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Ability to quickly learn and understand the marketing dimensions of Spinnaker’s business units
• High attention to detail
• Exhibit high-level of self-management skills
• High level of proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite
• Exceptional organizational capability